Current articles from our industry-leading publications:
- A Commitment To Be The Best: WreckMaster “What was right yesterday may be questionable today and may be wrong tomorrow."
- A Crash at Signal Hill Treacherous terrain, dangerous winds, and a job well done.
- To Scan, or Not To Scan Returning vehicles to OEM specs is more than cosmetics; these days it often means performing an electronic procedure as well.
- Think About What You're Doing It's time to get rid of old thinking and figure out what will really work in your shop.
- Learning Lean Public insurance employees in Manitoba study how the best repair shops operate.
- First Responders Working Together A Calgary towing company is doing their part to help train their fellow first responders.
- We Did the Best We Could With the Tools We Had Tow Canada contributor Larry Styba recalls the recovery that led to his 2014 Donnie Cruse Memorial Recovery Award.
- Has Montreal Taken A Turn For The Worst? Accident chasing on the Island of Montreal is back.
- Equal Treatment When it comes to what's important, first responders are all the same.
- To Survive, You Will Need to Change Now is the time to start to build a sustainable business model.
- Handing Over the Keys Business Succession
- How to Pick The Right Expert Knowing what you need will help you know who you need.
- B.C. Expands Slow Down Move Over Awareness Efforts Outside of Industry At the 2016 B.C. Chiefs of Police Traffic Safety Conference, ARA President Ken McCormack addressed the issue of the Slow Down Move Over law and towing and recovery certification.
Automotive Retailers is a leading Canadian publisher of automotive trades magazines.
We produce Collision Quarterly, Tow Canada, GreenAuto Canada, and other publications on behalf of the Automotive Retailers Association and other business and industry clients.
Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes’ 2015 second quarter training sessions provide collision repair industry professionals advanced knowledge in their field. Courses will be available from March through June 2015. Read More>>>
PPG Automotive Refinish has announced its distributor training course schedule for 2015. The courses make up a wide-ranging curriculum designed to provide PPG distributors with the comprehensive training and guidance necessary to maintain a profitable and dynamic enterprise. Read More>>>
When it comes to truck equipment manufacturers, few brands are as well-known and respected as Jerr-Dan, the Hagerstown, Md., based company that has earned more than 25 patents for its innovations in the tow truck industry. Read More>>>