Current articles from our industry-leading publications:
- First Responders Working Together A Calgary towing company is doing their part to help train their fellow first responders.
- We Did the Best We Could With the Tools We Had Tow Canada contributor Larry Styba recalls the recovery that led to his 2014 Donnie Cruse Memorial Recovery Award.
- Driving the Unavoidable Road Ahead The pace of deployment and adoption of ever more sophisticated collision avoidance technology continues to accelerate.
- How Did I Get into this Mess and How Am I Going to Get out of It? You may have got what you wanted, but not wanted what you got…
- An Opportunity to Give Back Thoughtful charitable giving can do a lot of good without costing a lot of money.
- Towing on Cloud Nine Ken Hauck Towing takes on the world with a new beast of a truck.
- Get 'R Done Kirk Baker's years of dedication earn him peer recognition and customer loyalty.
- B.C. Expands Slow Down Move Over Awareness Efforts Outside of Industry At the 2016 B.C. Chiefs of Police Traffic Safety Conference, ARA President Ken McCormack addressed the issue of the Slow Down Move Over law and towing and recovery certification.
- The Ontario towing Industry and Bill 15 Changes lie ahead for the towing industry, and not all of them are for the best.
- Certified Once, Recognized by Many Assured Performance Network’s new Certified Collision Care program will provide many benefits.
- Opportunity is Knocking! Now is the time to prepare to service and repair electric and hybrid vehicles.
- Towing on Thin Ice An ice fishing trip gone wrong leads to a long, difficult recovery.
- Tractor Trouble Unusual circumstances can turn a routine job into a tricky recovery.
Automotive Retailers is a leading Canadian publisher of automotive trades magazines.
We produce Collision Quarterly, Tow Canada, GreenAuto Canada, and other publications on behalf of the Automotive Retailers Association and other business and industry clients.
Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes’ 2015 second quarter training sessions provide collision repair industry professionals advanced knowledge in their field. Courses will be available from March through June 2015. Read More>>>
PPG Automotive Refinish has announced its distributor training course schedule for 2015. The courses make up a wide-ranging curriculum designed to provide PPG distributors with the comprehensive training and guidance necessary to maintain a profitable and dynamic enterprise. Read More>>>
When it comes to truck equipment manufacturers, few brands are as well-known and respected as Jerr-Dan, the Hagerstown, Md., based company that has earned more than 25 patents for its innovations in the tow truck industry. Read More>>>