Current articles from our industry-leading publications:
- Heavy Rescue 401 New towing series launches January on Discovery Channel.
- The Miilion-Mile Truck A twenty-year-old International that keeps on trucking.
- 1,825 Days The sky has not fallen, but a Tsunami is coming. What are we going to do?
- Choose Wisely! Is joining an MSO the Holy Grail? Or is Certification the path to success? Or both?
- Taking the High Road Can competition and cooperation get you to the same place?
- View from the Left Coast It is time for organizations to work together, worry less about territorialism, and look at the bigger picture and issues facing the collision repair industry.
- Did You Say Slow Down, Move Over? Employees are not perfect, and they make mistakes, but they deserve respect, the right to be properly trained, and the right to go home at night after a hard day’s work.
- Oversize/Overweight Permits for Tow Trucks in Ontario Know before you tow!
- No One Willingly Visits a Collision Repair Shop Your job is to make this negative experience as painless as possible.
- From the Wheel to the Flying Car When we think of the evolution of the car, we think of constant improvement and development, but what if a new “ice age” brings it all crashing down around us?
- Tow Truck Drivers Help Reconnect Fort McMurray Evacuees With Their Vehicles When Alberta was hit with their worst-ever natural disaster, towers were there to help.
- Towing for Life Three months before his passing, Garry Costello hung up his tow hook at age 76.
Automotive Retailers is a leading Canadian publisher of automotive trades magazines.
We produce Collision Quarterly, Tow Canada, GreenAuto Canada, and other publications on behalf of the Automotive Retailers Association and other business and industry clients.
Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes’ 2016 third quarter training sessions provide collision repair industry professionals advanced knowledge in their field. Read More>>>
In its ongoing commitment to provide comprehensive professional training, the Automotive Refinish business unit of PPG has expanded and improved several of its Business Development Centers to state-of-the-art levels. The upgrades enhance PPG’s resources and capabilities for training painters, distributors, and body shop and collision repair professionals to successfully use the company’s array of automotive refinish coatings. Read More>>>
When it comes to truck equipment manufacturers, few brands are as well-known and respected as Jerr-Dan, the Hagerstown, Md., based company that has earned more than 25 patents for its innovations in the tow truck industry. Read More>>>