Current articles from our industry-leading publications:
- Taking the High Road Can competition and cooperation get you to the same place?
- View from the Left Coast It is time for organizations to work together, worry less about territorialism, and look at the bigger picture and issues facing the collision repair industry.
- Revisiting the King of the Road Legendary tow truck operator Alan Eadie looks back on his favourite recoveries, career highlights, and of course, WreckMaster.
- The Way Back Wrecker One B.C. tower goes back in time to create an "antique" tow truck
- A Commitment To Be The Best: WreckMaster “What was right yesterday may be questionable today and may be wrong tomorrow."
- A Crash at Signal Hill Treacherous terrain, dangerous winds, and a job well done.
- Learning Lean Public insurance employees in Manitoba study how the best repair shops operate.
- Access to OEM Information: A History Simply put, you cannot be sure you are doing a proper or complete repair without consulting the manufacturer's published procedures.
- The Importance of the Customer Experience Whether your customer leaves your shop satisfied is up to you.
- Profile of a Professional: Leadership and a Life in Towing Joey Gagne's 32 year commitment to towing.
- Staying Safe Drivers need to protect themselves on the road now more than ever.
- Has Montreal Taken A Turn For The Worst? Accident chasing on the Island of Montreal is back.
- Equal Treatment When it comes to what's important, first responders are all the same.
Automotive Retailers is a leading Canadian publisher of automotive trades magazines.
We produce Collision Quarterly, Tow Canada, GreenAuto Canada, and other publications on behalf of the Automotive Retailers Association and other business and industry clients.
Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes’ 2016 third quarter training sessions provide collision repair industry professionals advanced knowledge in their field. Read More>>>
In its ongoing commitment to provide comprehensive professional training, the Automotive Refinish business unit of PPG has expanded and improved several of its Business Development Centers to state-of-the-art levels. The upgrades enhance PPG’s resources and capabilities for training painters, distributors, and body shop and collision repair professionals to successfully use the company’s array of automotive refinish coatings. Read More>>>
When it comes to truck equipment manufacturers, few brands are as well-known and respected as Jerr-Dan, the Hagerstown, Md., based company that has earned more than 25 patents for its innovations in the tow truck industry. Read More>>>