Current articles from our industry-leading publications:
- Rotator 101 Before you get in any tow truck, you have to know how to use it.
- Dr. Hook Nick Roscoe has seen the Winnipeg towing industry through good times and bad.
- The 'i' of the Beholder BMW’s i3 leads the lightweighting race.
- Beam Me Up! There is more to pre and post-repair scans than just a scan.
- A Storied History, Eyes to the Future Miller Industries grows and innovates to meet new challenges.
- A Model for Other Countries A brief history of the Canadian Auto Recyclers’ Environmental Code.
- Cutting Corners Sometimes the tough jobs are best left to the experts.
- Dispatchers: The Unsung Heroes Life as a dispatcher: It's busy.
- A Higher Standard ARA and AIA sign a Memorandum of Understanding to create a common national certification standard for collision repair.
- Proper Repair Planning Can Save Time and Money So, why aren’t more shops doing it?
- Horror Stories Body shops, take note! You don’t want to become someone else’s horrible memory.
- Our World Has Changed Recycled parts can reduce our carbon footprint and improve the bottom line at the same time.
Automotive Retailers is a leading Canadian publisher of automotive trades magazines.
We produce Collision Quarterly, Tow Canada, GreenAuto Canada, and other publications on behalf of the Automotive Retailers Association and other business and industry clients.
Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes’ 2016 third quarter training sessions provide collision repair industry professionals advanced knowledge in their field. Read More>>>
In its ongoing commitment to provide comprehensive professional training, the Automotive Refinish business unit of PPG has expanded and improved several of its Business Development Centers to state-of-the-art levels. The upgrades enhance PPG’s resources and capabilities for training painters, distributors, and body shop and collision repair professionals to successfully use the company’s array of automotive refinish coatings. Read More>>>
When it comes to truck equipment manufacturers, few brands are as well-known and respected as Jerr-Dan, the Hagerstown, Md., based company that has earned more than 25 patents for its innovations in the tow truck industry. Read More>>>