Current articles from our industry-leading publications:
- Revisiting the King of the Road Legendary tow truck operator Alan Eadie looks back on his favourite recoveries, career highlights, and of course, WreckMaster.
- The Way Back Wrecker One B.C. tower goes back in time to create an "antique" tow truck
- To Scan, or Not To Scan Returning vehicles to OEM specs is more than cosmetics; these days it often means performing an electronic procedure as well.
- Think About What You're Doing It's time to get rid of old thinking and figure out what will really work in your shop.
- A Commitment To Be The Best: WreckMaster “What was right yesterday may be questionable today and may be wrong tomorrow."
- A Crash at Signal Hill Treacherous terrain, dangerous winds, and a job well done.
- Learning Lean Public insurance employees in Manitoba study how the best repair shops operate.
- Profile of a Professional: Leadership and a Life in Towing Joey Gagne's 32 year commitment to towing.
- Staying Safe Drivers need to protect themselves on the road now more than ever.
- To Survive, You Will Need to Change Now is the time to start to build a sustainable business model.
- Handing Over the Keys Business Succession
- Has Montreal Taken A Turn For The Worst? Accident chasing on the Island of Montreal is back.
- Equal Treatment When it comes to what's important, first responders are all the same.
Automotive Retailers is a leading Canadian publisher of automotive trades magazines.
We produce Collision Quarterly, Tow Canada, GreenAuto Canada, and other publications on behalf of the Automotive Retailers Association and other business and industry clients.
Sherwin-Williams Automotive Finishes’ 2016 third quarter training sessions provide collision repair industry professionals advanced knowledge in their field. Read More>>>
In its ongoing commitment to provide comprehensive professional training, the Automotive Refinish business unit of PPG has expanded and improved several of its Business Development Centers to state-of-the-art levels. The upgrades enhance PPG’s resources and capabilities for training painters, distributors, and body shop and collision repair professionals to successfully use the company’s array of automotive refinish coatings. Read More>>>
When it comes to truck equipment manufacturers, few brands are as well-known and respected as Jerr-Dan, the Hagerstown, Md., based company that has earned more than 25 patents for its innovations in the tow truck industry. Read More>>>